Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How can I get debt consolidation with hospital bills and non credit card debt?

I have a bunch of hospital bills that really cost me in credit scores. I really want to try to consolidate it but I can%26#039;t find anyone who does debt consolidation without credit card debt. Any suggestions?|||Call the hospital and see if they have any programs that can help. Last month when I ended up in the ER with my gallbladder we got put on a payment plan where we only pay off $28 a month until the bill is gone. The surgeons office also worked out a plan where we actually only have to pay half of what the bill would have been (because my dingbat husband cancled our health insurance back in May *smacks head against wall*).|||Go and sit down with hospital administration face to face. They will work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment